Pick Your Own Apples!
9090 Morse Rd SW, Pataskala, OH 43062 is our mailing address, but please note the following! The intersection of Morse Rd. and S.R. 310 is the area where customers should look for signage indicating where the apple picking for the day is taking place. Some days we are picking east of S.R. 310 on Morse Rd. and other days we’ll be west of S.R. 310 on Morse Rd. Look for directional signage at the intersection for the variety you plan to pick!
The orchard is open the following dates from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., weather permitting.
Please note the following dates are our best estimate. For the most recent updates call our u-pick hotline, (740)927-1333 (recorded message).
Sign up for The Cider Press for picking updates
emailed to you every week!
2016 Estimated picking schedule
VARIETIES IN ORDER BY DATE:
- August 26,27,28 Gala
- September 2,3, 4, 5 Gala & Golden Supreme
- September 9, 10, 11 Honeycrisp (usually only Fri & Sat), McIntosh, Sweet 16 – possibly FRIDAY only, Sept. 9.
- September 16, 17, 18 Pixie Crunch (Fri only), Jonathon, Autumn Crisp
- September 23, 24, 25 Golden Delicious, Jonathan,
- September 30, October 1, 2 PUMPKINS, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Jonathan, Jonagold
- October 7. EXTENDED TO OCT. 8 while they last…ASIAN PEARS
- October 7,8,9 Suncrisp, Melrose
- October 14, 15, 16 Suncrisp, Melrose, Romes
- October 21, 22, 23 Fuji, Winesap
- October 28, 29, 30 Goldrush
- THE PUMPKIN U-PICK PATCH IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED AS OF 10/17. YOU’LL FIND TONS OF PUMPKINS AVAILABLE AT OUR MARKET.
- HONEYCRSP —$25/small bag, $35/large bag
- ALL OTHER APPLE VARIETIES—$15/ small bag, $25/ large bag