2016 Events at Lynds
This year, Lynd’s is extremely excited to be hosting a few events at our Market on Morse!
Get your calendar ready, as we will be having great programs and events for adults and kids alike.
Look for us in the Granville 4th of July Parade!
- July 23rd- Pressure canner testing and blackberry crumble pie demonstration
- August 20th- Canning demonstration from OSU Extension Licking Co.
- August 27th- Good4U: Health and Vendor Fair- meet the vendors of some of your favorite products sold at our market
- September 16 – Story Time with Mrs. Lynd at 11am and 12 noon at the Corn maze
- September 17 – “Blue Steel” Steel Drum Concert 1:00-2:00 pm; Banjo music with Gabe Stout 5-7 at the corn maze
- September 18 – Petting Zoo 2:00-4:00pm at the corn maze
WINTER WAREHOUSE SALES
The first sale is the Friday/Saturday prior to Thanksgiving. Thereafter; all sales are posted month to month on the homepage as well as in a special mailing of our e-letter, The CiderPress Newsletter. Most years the last sale, held in April is a cleanup of our very popular Goldrush Apple.
Be sure to sign up for The CiderPress to get your personal invitation. A highlight of the sale is not just the apples, but the fresh made Goldrush Cider which we make with no additives whatsoever. This cider, different from what we offer in the fall, is UV light treated and has no added preservatives. Many customers come to winter warehouse sales to purchase this cider and some make adult drinks! We also have a limited number of fry pies and lots of things to sample!